We work with you to create content that is consistently found, loved and shared by your customer.
Our specialist knowledge in content design, content marketing, SEO and copywriting ensure content is embedded throughout your digital products.
What is a Campaign?
A campaign is a series of content that align around a single goal.
The campaign can be a one-time series launched to achieve a specific objective over the course of a few hours, weeks or months or an ongoing long-term production of content.
Non owned distribution
The Importance of Campaigns.
However your campaign materialises is dependent on your specific industry, resources, and goals. What matters most is that it is based on a solid foundation of strategy, insightful knowledge and high-quality.
Google uses E-A-T (acronyms from their Search Quality Guidelines) to identify content quality. They have specific measurements to find Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trust.
Questions to ask before you start creating your campaign:
- Why are you creating this content?
- What is the overall goal?
- Who is your target audience?
- Do you have a piece of source content or do you need to create it?
- What assets will be involved in the campaign?
- What is your timescale?
- How often do you want to publish content?
- What will you use to distribute your content?
- What will be your main KPIs?