Senior Content Lead
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Senior Content Lead to join our dynamic, creative team on a contract basis for 9 month maternity cover.
Responsibilities of the Senior Content Lead.
Reporting directly to the MD of Eleven content, you will:
- Take charge of the design, development, and implementation of content strategies for national clients, as well as Eleven Content’s own brand.
- Develop close relationships with senior client stakeholders, typically C-suite and director levels.
- Collaborate with internal design, tech and content resource to pull together crucial campaign components and develop new ideas.
- Effectively project manage client content retainers and budgets.
- Lead and liaise with third party content partners on the commissioning of new content - SEO, PR, video, design.
- Extract content opportunities from close client relationships.
- Lead as an Eleven Content brand ambassador to help strengthen brand awareness.
- Create impactful campaigns that get brand values and vision across effectively.
- Provide final editorial sign-off on all content produced by the Eleven Content team, whether client or internal.
Aligning Creative Pathways
"We’ve always worked with great people but I’m especially excited about the team we’re assembling now. From strategists, writers and designers to social media marketers and digital and tech experts, we’re bringing together amazingly talented people with creativity at their core".
Head of Content - Ciara McVeigh
Essential Requirements of the Senior Content Lead:
- Degree in English, Journalism or Communications.
- Minimum of five years senior content/editorial/social experience.
- Minimum of five years experience managing clients and external stakeholders.
- Excellent writing skills; copy editing, proofing, grammar.
- Comfortable with UK travel.
- Experience of a start-up and/or rapid growth environment.
- Experience of creating content for tech businesses.
- Strong strategic thinking capabilities combined with demonstrated pragmatic operational problem-solving skills.
- Ability to operate both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Entrepreneurial and passionate with a desire to exceed expectations.
- Superior organisation, prioritisation and project management skills.
- Ability to work effectively and thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Self-starter, action-oriented, resourceful.
- Commercially aware and constantly staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends.
About Eleven Content
We are Eleven, your expert B2B content marketing partners, specialising in high-growth, tech-based businesses.
We help our clients grow their brand, win customers and engage stakeholders with quality content built around their goals.
What Can Eleven's Senior Content Lead Expect?
We're not a traditional agency, so here's what we don't go in for:
- Silo-ing roles. Everyone contributes and everyone's opinion has value.
- Sweatshop tactics. We work hard but not all night. Life's too short.
- Hierarchy. We keep our hierarchy flat and we always will.
What Eleven Content Are Offering:
- Competitive pay.
- 25 days' annual leave.
- Flexible or remote working, where possible.
- Family-friendly atmosphere. We have kids. We get it.
We're proud WeWork members, based in WeWork's newest offering on John Dalton Street, just off Manchester's Deansgate.
Great transport links from almost anywhere, food, shopping and bars are all within walking distance.
You'll benefit from lots of WeWork initiatives including:
- Free bar (Yep).
- Regular food and drink popups.
- Wellness initiatives including weekly yoga, meditation workshops and even massage.
- A ready-made community of exciting new and mature businesses.
This role will start ASAP. Phone interviews w/c August 19th 2019.